There are two common ways of thinking when it comes to business deals, agreements, partnerships or transactions. The first approach is the win-win and the second is the win-lose. It is fair to say (or hope) that most people will strive for win-win. Let’s...Read more
Many leaders still hang on to outdated beliefs from the industrial era. Some of these outdated and counter-productive beliefs include:
- The only thing that matters is the bottom line
- Employees are resources to be controlled and manipulated
- All we have to do is what the customer wants...
As a business leader, adding people to your organization is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is common for leaders to underestimate the consequences of hiring the wrong person. These consequences include:Read more
- Impact on morale and motivation of existing employees
- Wasted onboarding time...
The “to do list” is one of the most commonly used instruments. A lot has been written about how important it is to capture your tasks and ensure that you actually get things done. Psychologists studied the satisfaction, sense of accomplishment and increased motivation we...Read more