Are You talking to Me? 5 Proven Ways To Get a Quantum Leap Boost in Employee Engagement
5 Proven Ways to Get a Quantum Leap Boost in Employee Engagement
It is estimated by Gallup that ONLY 13% of employees worldwide are fully engaged in their job. As a CEO and as soon as you get past the idea of identifying and firing the other 87%, start instituting the proven discipline of meeting rhythms throughout your organization. Employee engagement is directly linked to overall company performance including customer retention, product quality, productivity, absenteeism, physical and mental health, profitability, and market share and growth rate.
Implement this meeting rhythm and watch employee engagement soar:
All employees participate in a daily huddle that lasts less than 15 minutes.
All teams have a weekly meeting.
The executive and middle managers hold a monthly meeting for a day of learning, resolving big issues, and DNA transfer.
The executive team and middle managers hold quarterly offsite meetings to review last quarter results, update priorities and targets for the upcoming quarter and address any strategic issues that may have surfaced during the last quarter
The leadership team meets once a year for a two-day detailed planning session.
Gathering, analyzing and acting on Data is one of the three execution disciplines. The…
SeeMetrics Partners show you how to run your business by activating a virtuous cycle of success through relentless and simultaneous focus on both Results AND Relationships.
SeeMetrics Partners 3857 Birch Street, #62, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Legal & Testimonial Disclaimer: Individual results will vary and there is no guarantee of specific results. Testimonials and statements made are not to be construed as claims made by SeeMetrics Partners. Any statements about results are not intended to guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.